Thursday, April 7, 2011

On Slackin

There is a reason that I have not been blogging recently. Well there are two reasons actually. And the correct two reasons are listed in one of the stories below:

Story #1:
The reason that I have not blogged recently is that I have run out of stories to blog about. When it came time to blog at night I was having trouble thinking of things to blog about and realized that I was not enjoying blogging any longer. I thought that a little break would help me think of some ideas and I realized that while on my break that I was not enjoying the pressure of blogging and I have decided to end this love affair that we have been having. Thank you to anyone out there who has been reading my blog. Maybe in the future I will think of another blog idea and be better at keeping up with the writing routine. In the meantime, thank you for reading my stories.

Story #2:
The reason that I have not blogged recently is that I have been working on a large project at work which has forced me to work a bit later than typical recently. By the time I get off work and try to get a little work out in (remember, I am working on my wedding arms for my summer wedding!), the last thing I want to do is look at the computer. I told myself that when work finally slows down (which is this week) that I would get back to blogging. Well then thanks to Murphy's law, my computer charger died and my little lover laptop would not turn on. We ordered a new charger and it finally arrived last night so I am back in action. So now that pressure at work has died down and that my computer is now ALIVE, I will be back to blogging... and I am happy about that.

As a gift for being away for so long, I give you the link to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RQ6tvikf8 That right there is my favorite singer (Taylor Swift) covering a song from my favorite band (Mumford and Sons). You're welcome.

Highlight the text after the star to reveal which story is true * The true story is story number two. I love blogging. I really do. And now that I am not as pressured at work and that my computer is functioning I will be blogging on a regular basis again. Thank you for still reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment