Thursday, March 10, 2011

On People Scaring Me at Mardi Gras

Pre-story:
We went out in downtown San Diego for Mardi Gras. We bought a ticket to a huge event where they blocked off many blocks of the street and they had DJs playing music and of course a parade. This was my first real Mardi Gras celebration and I have discovered that Mardi Gras is a holiday where crazy sexually charged people come out of the woodwork, dressed in their skimpiest outfits, and ready to freak people like me out.

Story #1:
I was with a big group of friends celebrating Mardi Gras and we were walking on the street trying to find a good place to watch the parade. We stopped at one intersection for a bit to listen to the DJ music. I noticed an older couple who were definitely feeling the DJ tunes and were getting super groovy. Their raunchy dance moves caught my eye and I took a curious looksie over to their direction. As the wife was grinding up against her husband we made eye contact. I instantly felt dirty. I looked away, but then I could FEEL her still staring at me So, I looked back at her and she was hardcore staring at me while she was dancing. I kept looking away and then back to see if she was still staring at me because it was creeping me out to the max. As she stared at me, she leaned in close to her husband's ear almost as if she was going to tell him a secret, but instead stuck her entire tongue into his ear and swooshed it around. At which point I permanently looked away out of grossed out disbelief.

Story #2:
While we were downtown celebrating Mardi Grad I had to use the restroom. There were an estimated 40,000 people out and ready to party for this particular Mardi Gras celebration. Finding a reasonable restroom in such a crowd is quite a challenge. I found a cute Irish pub and made my way to the restroom. There was a line of 5 girls already waiting in the restroom when I got there. While I was waiting in line, a very scantily clad girl came out of the stall. She had about 20 beads around her neck and started dancing as she washed her hands. She also sang an inaudible song to herself while she dried off her hands and fixed her hair in the mirror. She turned around, to a bathroom full of 5 girls and screamed "HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!!" while she proclaimed her adoration of Mardi Gras, she reached for the bottom of her tank top, pulled it up to her head, and showed a bathroom full of girls her ta-tas. The 5 of us had a good laugh, then our Mardi Gras happy friend skipped out of the bathroom. I guess I couldn't be too surprised since it was Mardi Gras after all.

Highlight the text after the star to reveal which story is true * The true story is story number one. I did witness a woman intently lick the inside of her husband's ear while she was staring at me and doing her raunchy dances. Happy Mardi Gras to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment